iPowerResale is committed to maintaining an accessible environment for persons with disabilities. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that our policies, practices and procedures governing the provision of our services to persons with disabilities are consistent with the following principles:
- Services are provided in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities;
- Persons with disabilities are able to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other staff or visitors; and
- Persons with disabilities have opportunities equal to others to obtain, use and benefit from iPowerResale's goods or services.
For the purposes of this policy: "Disability" means:
- Any degree of physical disability, infirmity, malformation or disfigurement that is caused by bodily injury, birth defect or illness and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, includes diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, a brain injury, any degree of paralysis, amputation, lack of physical co‐ordination, blindness or visual impediment, deafness or hearing impediment, muteness or speech impediment, or physical reliance on a guide dog or other animal or on a wheelchair or other remedial appliance or device;
- A condition of mental impairment or a developmental disability;
- A learning disability, or a dysfunction in one or more of the processes involved in understanding or using symbols or spoken language;
- A mental disorder; or
- An injury or disability for which benefits were claimed or received under the insurance plan established under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997.
"Service animal" means an animal accompanying a person with disabilities where it is readily apparent that the animal is used by the person for reasons relating to his or her disability or where the person provides a letter from a physician or nurse confirming that he or she requires the animal for reasons relating to the disability. This definition includes guide dogs used by the blind or visually impaired.
Support person means, in relation a person with disabilities, another person who accompanies him or her in order to help with communication, mobility, personal care or medical needs or with access to goods and services.
Application of Policy
This policy applies to iPowerResale services that are provided to the public. The policy applies to all staff and visitors at iPowerResale, who are accountable for providing accessibility to persons with disabilities.
Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities
We are committed to excellence in serving all visitors, including persons with disabilities, and will carry out our functions and responsibilities by:
- Communicating with persons with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
- Serving persons with disabilities who use assistive devices, service animals or a support person.
iPowerResale welcomes any feedback regarding the methods we use to provide services to persons with disabilities. Individuals may provide their feedback by telephone, in writing, or by e-mail to:
iPowerResale Group 6383 Rose Lane, Ste A, Carpinteria, CA 93013 805-745-8587 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Modifications to this policy
Modifications to this or other policies Changes will not be made to this policy unless the impact of the changes on persons with disabilities has been considered. Any iPowerResale policy that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Questions about this policy
If anyone has a question about the policy, or if its purpose is not understood, please contact the our team. iPowerResale welcomes suggestions from staff for improving this policy and the manner in which we provide services to persons with disabilities.