Sales and Refunds Policy
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the iPower Resale Group Online and Retail Store. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in iPower Resale Group product warranties. Your placement of an order at the iPower Resale Store constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
Please note there may be limitations on your right to return and obtain a refund for products.
Hours of Operation
If you would like product and pricing information, the iPower Resale Store Team is available to assist you 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time, at (805) 745 8587.
For order status information or other assistance with an order you already placed with the iPower Resale Online Store, please visit ipowerresale.com and login for your online order status, or contact iPower Resale Customer Service by phone at 1-805-745-8587 Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
U.S. and International Sales.
iPower Resale Group Inc. reserves the right to cancel orders that deliver to addresses outside the US for which there is an elevated risk of fraudulent transactions. In such cases iPower Resale Group may require you to pay via (bank) wire transfer. iPower Resale can accept wire transfers in USD ($) or EUR currency.
Buyer is responsible for any and all customs duties, fees taxes and other assessments at the time of importation. Certain locations are not serviced by UPS and can only be offered at a surcharge, or might not have available service options at all. Do contact us for your specialized shipping quote prior to bidding or placing an international order.
Sales to End Users Only
The iPower Resale Store sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. iPower Resale reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if iPower Resale suspects you are purchasing for resale.
Proof of Purchase
iPower Resale will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an email address with your order. If you have not included an email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by regular mail when your order is shipped.
iPower Resale offers certain products that may be custom-configured to your specifications. Please review your order carefully. Once your custom-configured item has been prepared for shipment, it may not be changed or canceled.
iPower Resale allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below. You even can combine more than one payment method for a single purchase. Please read our policies carefully, especially with respect to payment methods, before you place your order.
Credit, Debit, and Check Cards
Whether you order online or phone in your order to iPower Resale, you may pay by credit, debit, or check card. When you provide iPower Resale with your card information, iPower Resale will obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. iPower Resale will not bill your credit card or process a transaction under your debit or check card until your order ships.
The iPower Resale Online Store U.S. accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards associated with a billing address within the United States and most United States territories. You may use your PayPal account during the checkout process, or use wire transfer as a method of payment if iPower Resale is unable to process your card payment.
Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.
The iPower Resale Store requires the credit, debit, or check card security code for your card for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
Cashier's Check or Money Order
The iPower Resale Store accepts cashier's checks and money orders as valid forms of payment. Personal or business checks are not accepted. If you wish to pay by cashier's check or money order, you may order by phone at 1-805-745-8587. The cashier's check or money order must be payable to iPower Resale Inc. and include your Order Number. Please mail your payment and a copy of your Order Acknowledgment email to:
iPower Resale Inc.
PO Box 1112
Summerland, CA 93067
iPower Resale Inc. must receive your payment within 10 calendar days or iPower Resale will cancel your order. Please allow one business day for order processing after iPower Resale receives your payment.
The iPower Resale Store accepts bank wire transfers as a valid form of payment. If you would like to use a wire transfer to pay for your order, please follow these steps:
- Contact the iPower Resale Store at 1-805-745-8587 and place an order by phone.
- Obtain the final dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the iPower Resale Store Sales Representative.
- Have your bank electronically transfer the total dollar amount of your order.
- Reference your Order Number with your payment and send your payment using the wire transfer information that will be submitted via your invoice. One of iPower Resale's sales representatives will include wire transfer information on your sales order.
Processing time varies among banking institutions, therefore the wire transfer can be delayed. Please allow one business day for the processing of your wire transfer.
iPower Resale offers four convenient shipping options:
- Standard Shipping:This option is free on all qualifying products. Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within six business days after shipment. iPower Resale uses UPS Ground service when no other shipping options are requested or specified.
- 2-Day Shipping:For an additional charge, iPower Resale offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
- 2-3 Day International Shipping:For an additional charge, iPower Resale offers this expedited shipping option on products shipped from international locations. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time within three business days after shipment.
- Next Business Day Shipping:For an additional charge, iPower Resale offers this expedited shipping option on most of iPower Resale products. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time via Next Business Day service are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves iPower Resale facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond iPower Resale Group's control once your order leaves iPower Resale facilities, iPower Resale cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Signature is required for most deliveries:Most of iPower Resale shipments contain valuable computer equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that all deliveries require a signature.
Undeliverable Packages:Occasionally packages are returned to iPower Resale as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to iPower Resale, please contact iPower Resale to make arrangements for reshipment.
Failed Delivery Attempts:Most of iPower Resale's carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to iPower Resale.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. iPower Resale does not begin payment processing until iPower Resale receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization.
iPower Resale will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before 2PM PST., pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
iPower Resale ships some products from locations outside the United States.
Next Business Day shipping is not available on products shipped from outside the United States.
The iPower Resale Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current iPower Resale products, selected Sale and iPower Resale Certified Reconditioned products, and third-party products. Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. iPower Resale reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the iPower Resale Store at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the Store.
iPower Resale makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times provided by the iPower Resale Store at checkout. The estimated lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays). Lead times quoted on the checkout page are for orders that are partially shipped, meaning that items ship as soon as they are available. If you have requested a complete shipment, please add three to four additional days for transportation and order consolidation processing.
Although iPower Resale makes every effort to ship your order according to the lead time provided, shipping dates may change due to changes in supply. If the lead time changes, iPower Resale will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping estimate.
iPower Resale encourages you to contact iPower Resale Store Customer Service at 1-805-745-8587 for order status information.
Given the popularity of some products, iPower Resalemay restrict the number of such items that you may purchase. iPower Resalewill post limitations on quantity on the iPower Resale Store website or will inform you of product purchase limits at the time it processes your order. iPower Resale reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time.
iPower Resale makes every effort to supply you with the products you order, but there may be occasions when iPower Resale confirms orders but learns that it cannot supply the ordered products, either at all or in the quantities ordered. These occasions can include when iPower Resale learns that the products no longer are being manufactured or they otherwise become unavailable to iPower Resale, when iPower Resale cannot source components for the configuration you ordered, or when there was a pricing error at the iPower Resale Store when you ordered. In those circumstances, iPower Resale will contact you to inform you and, if you are interested, iPower Resale may suggest alternative products that might meet your needs. If you do not wish to order alternative products, iPower Resale will cancel your order for products iPower Resale cannot supply and for any other products that you no longer wish to order as a result, and will refund your purchase price for those products.
All iPower Resale hardware products, including clearance and refurbished products, carry a one year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. You may review a copy of the Limited Warranty on used, refurbished and open box products, including its limitations and exclusions, before you purchase, by reviewing our warranty policies or request a copy of our warranty terms via email. All of our policies may be requested via email at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Store at (805) 745 8587.
By purchasing at the iPower Resale, whether you place your order online or by telephone, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review iPower Resale's warranty terms, have done so to the degree you need to be familiar with them, and you accept their terms and conditions, including the limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in them.
iPower Resale products are, to the greatest extent permitted by law, sold "AS IS" by the iPower Resale Store, but may be accompanied by their manufacturers' standard warranties. iPower Resale sells "AS IS" products as is, where is, and with all faults, and without express or implied warranties from iPower Resale. If you have questions about manufacturers' warranties that accompany such products, please see the product description page or contact iPower Resale by writing to:
iPower Resale Inc.
PO Box 1112, Summerland CA 93067 USA
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your iPower Resale purchase of a product, please email email@example.com for a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
For eligible Mac®, iPad®, iPod®, and third-party products, you have up to 7 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return, which will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Custom configured units may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, iPower Resale will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the iPower Resale warehouse within 7 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product.
iPower Resale recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to iPower Resale or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
An iPower Resale-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call iPower Resale at (805) 745 8587. iPower Resale requires a third party diagnostics (Apple® authorized service center or Retail Store) before accepting returns for DOA or other technical issues. Please refer to our warranty terms for procedures or call our Store at (805) 745 8587.
If iPower Resale determines that a returned product is not DOA, iPower Resale will apply iPower Resale standard product warranty to the product. Further, if iPower Resale determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, iPower Resale may impose a $500 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to iPower Resale-branded hardware products currently offered at the iPower Resale Store. As new products are offered, iPower Resale reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
APO/FPO Addresses:If you’re an APO/FPO customer and you’re outside the domestic delivery area, the standard iPower Resale Return and Refund Policy applies — with the exception that you’re responsible for shipping the product back to a state-side return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. Since you’re responsible for the safe delivery of any product you’re returning to iPower Resale, we recommend that you insure it against loss.
iPower Resale Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any iPower Resale-branded product, please contact iPower Resale Technical Support at 1-800-APL-CARE (1-805-745-8587). If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product. (See the Product Warranty section below for specific information about iPower Resale product warranties.)
Other Terms and Conditions
- iPower Resale is not responsible for typographical errors. iPower Resale reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the iPower Resale Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- iPower Resale reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the iPower Resale Store at any time.
- iPower Resale may make changes to any products or services offered at the iPower Resale Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the iPower Resale Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and iPower Resale makes no commitment to update the information provided at the iPower Resale Store with respect to such products and services.
- iPower Resale reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the iPower Resale Store, or to any portion of the iPower Resale Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the iPower Resale Store, or any portion of the iPower Resale Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the iPower Resale Store, or any portion of the iPower Resale Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the iPower Resale Store are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No iPower Resale employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the iPower Resale Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- iPower Resale's failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by iPower Resale of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between iPower Resale and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The iPower Resale Store provides access to iPower Resale international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to iPower Resale products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that iPower Resale in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.